MERN STACK TRAINING In Jodhpur
Oilab learning provides Best MERN Stack training in Jodhpur as per the current industry standards. Our training will enable professionals to secure GUARANTEED PLACEMENTS who will join Oilab learning. Oilab learning in Jodhpur is one of the most recommended MERN Stack Training Institute in Jodhpur that offer industry based learning and provides hands-on training and help students implement practical implementation on live projects and Guaranteed placements.
Oilab is a well equipped MERN Stack Training centre in Jodhpur. Students will implement the concepts like MongoDB, Express, React JS and Node JS etc. on real time projects.
MERN stack training program in Jodhpur will provide you-
- Training program based on lice projects and practical implementation
- Training will be conducted by industry experts.
- We provide GUARANTEED PLACEMENTS.
- Our labs are well equipped with the latest version of hardware and software.
- We provide both online and offline classes.
- We help students develop personality and soft skills to help them achieve great success in future.
- Duration:05 Months
- Skill Level:Beginner
- Cource fees:35000 INR
Mern Stack Developer Course in Jodhpur
This MERN stack developer program provides extensive training in front-end, middleware, and back-end software development technologies, including testing and quality assurance. Phase-end and capstone projects are based on real business scenarios.
With Oilab program, you will:
Learn core computer science concepts from leading industry experts with content structured to ensure industry relevance Build an end-to-end application with exciting features and test it Earn an industry-recognized course completion certificate
Skills which should be covered with this program are-
At Oilab, you learn and grow exactly how you would on a real job. You will start from the fundamentals, receive support from our mentors and community, and build your way to the top - through professional work-like Full-stack and Backend web development projects
Why To Enroll In Our Mern Stack Training Course in Jodhpur?
What Our Students Will Get During Mern Stack Training Course?
Let's first understand why we should learn Mern Stack?
MERN is an open source web stack utilized for created cloud-hosted applications that are extensive, scalable, and flexible. A Mern application has multiple benefits including increased performance and cost saving.
Mern Stack has a lot of scope in near future-
- MERN Stack is used by top notch companies like LinkedIn, Uber, PayPal, and more.
MongoDB Training in Jodhpur
MongoDB is the latest and rapidly growing database service provided by MongoDB Inc. MongoDB is not a relational database but a NoSQL database. As a document-oriented database, MongoDB provides high performance, auto failover and auto-scaling which is the primary goal for the newly emerging Big data and Developers. You will gain enough expertise in the framework of Data Monitoring, Indexing and Aggregation. It supports a cross-platform and document-oriented database which is mainly used for the Large-scale database. MongoDB is a high-performance open source, Schema free document / Object-Oriented database optimized for web application environments
Objectives of the Oilab Course includes-
- Learn to integrate MongoDB with tools like Jasper soft and Pentaho
- Integration of MongoDB with GUI Tool Rob mongo
- Develop an expertise in writing Java and Node JS applications using MongoDB
- Troubleshoot Performance issues.
- Understand MongoDB Aggregation framework
- Learn MongoDB Backup and Recovery options and strategies
- How to set up a replicated cluster, Managing Replica Sets etc.
The MongoDB certification training in Jodhpur makes you job-ready by teaching you to master data modelling, ingestion, query, and data replication with MongoDB, plus installing, updating, and maintaining the MongoDB environment. You’ll also get proficient in MongoDB configuration and backup methods, and monitoring and operational strategies.
Node Js Training In Jodhpur
- Basic and CRUD Operation
- Schema and Relations
- Shell and The Server
- MongoDB Compass to Explore Data Visually
- Create Different Types of Operations
- Update Different Types of Operations
- Delete Different Types of Operations
- Working with Indexes
- Working with Geospatial Data
- MongoDB Aggregation Framework
- Working with Numeric Data
- MongoDB Security
- Deployment, Fault Tolerancy and Performance
- Working with Transaction
- Shell to Driver
- Express JS Introduction
- Node(Express) Development Environment
- Express Methods
- Application Properties, Events and Methods
- Request Properties and Methods
- Response Properties and Methods
- Router Methods
- Transferring Files to Client
- Working With Static Files and Form data
- Working With Database
- Working With Middleware
- Working With User Session
- Working with cookies and cookie-based sessions
- Error Handling
- Introduce ejs
- React JS Introduction
- React Components
- React Props
- React State
- React LifeCycle
- React Events
- React Forms
- Node.JS Introduction
- Node.JS Processing Model
- Node.JS Setup Development Environment
- Node.JS Console and REPL
- Node.JS Basic and Module
- Explain About NPM
- Node.JS Web Server
- Node.JS File System
- Node.JS Event Emitter
- Node.JS Buffers
- Node.JS Streams
- Node.JS Buffers
- Node.JS Data Access
- Node.JS Template Engine